Outbound call centre software is a suite of tools and applications that allow agents to manage high-volume outbound calls. It enables sales, marketing, and support agents to reach out to existing and potential customers through phone calls, chatbots, social media platforms, and other channels.
Businesses often use outbound call centre software to:
- Offer proactive customer support.
- Run lead-generation campaigns.
- Introduce a new product or service.
- Make reminder calls for payment, renewal, etc.
- Gather customer feedback.
- Conduct opinion polls and surveys.
- Make scheduled callbacks.
- Impart information, such as changes in company policy, pricing, etc.
Outbound call centre software integrates with CRMs for hassle-free prospecting and offers features that enable agents to reach out to prospects faster and achieve sales goals more efficiently. These include click-to-call, power dialling, predictive dialling, calling campaigns, voicemail drop, call recording, and call history, among others.
Boost the productivity of your sales representatives with the outbound call centre software from Ringover. An ideal solution for startups, SMEs, and large enterprises, it has features like power dialling, click-to-call, voicemail drop, call history, and call recording to make your sales campaigns more effective.